James Rothschild III: Manifesto to all the Jews of the Universe published in "The Morning Post" of London, on Sept. 6, 1920, reproduced his Manifesto to all the Jews of the Universe:
2) "A Jew will under no circumstances become the friend of a Christian or a Moslem before the moment arrives, when the light of the Jewish faith, the only religion of reason, will shine all over the world! Scattered amongst other nations, we desire primarily to be and remain immutably Jews. Our nationality is the religion of our fathers and to recognize no other nationality.
3) We are living in foreign lands and we cannot trouble about the ambitions of countries entirely alien to us.
4) "The Jewish teaching must cover the whole earth! No matter, where fate should lead - though scattered all over the earth, you must always consider yourselves members of a chosen race. If you realize that the faith of your forefathers is your only patriotism, - if you recognize that; notwithstanding the nationalities you have embraced, you always remain and everywhere form one and only nation, - if you believe that Jewry only is one and only religious and political truth, - if you are convinced of this, you Jews of the Universe, then come and give ear to our appeal and prove your consent".
5) "Our cause is great and holy, and its success is guaranteed".
6) "Catholicism, our immemorial enemy, is lying in the dust, mortally wounded in the head. The net which Jewry is throwing over the globe of the earth is widening and spreading daily"
7) "The time is near, when Jerusalem will become the house of prayer for all nations and peoples, and the banner of Jewish mono-deity will be unfurled and hoisted on the most distant shores".
8) "Let us avail ourselves of all circumstances. Our might is immense - learn to adopt this might for our cause".
9) "What have you to be afraid of?"
10) "The day is not distant when all the riches and treasures of the earth will become the property of the Children of Israel".